Re: How do I make `man' run some code after the manpage is fully rendere

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: How do I make `man' run some code after the manpage is fully rendered?
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 01:19:12 -0500

> How do I make `man' run some code after the manpage is fully
> rendered? In my package "eev" I have several functions that work
> as sexp hyperlinks and that accept extra arguments indicating
> strings to search for... for example, this sexp

If you need to adjust the content of the page, then you can try using
the `Man-cooked-hook`.  But if you need to move to a particular position
that won't help because man moves to page 1 after running this hook.
I think withthe current man.el code you'll need an advice on
`Man-bgproc-sentinel`.

        Stefan