Re: Orgmode + auctex + reftex + preview latex.

From: Hongyi Zhao
Subject: Re: Orgmode + auctex + reftex + preview latex.
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 07:24:08 +0800

On Tue, Dec 29, 2020 at 5:34 PM Partha Pratim Ghosh
<ghosh.parthapratim.unisa@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All & Hongyi,
>
> I use AucTeX for my major LaTeX projects and Org mode for smaller ones
> as well as compiling reading notes et al. For such short and brief ones
> I find the Org mode LaTeX export to be very handy. I can share my
> configuration separately, if you are interested, and did not do so here
> fearing the mail/reply becoming too long and boring.

Could you please share your configuration on github, so that people
here can try/discuss it more conveniently If they want to?

> I have a few problems though:
>
> 1. The same notes, if I want to export to html does not do so
> effectively, since I use my personal .sty file, which is incorporated
> for LaTeX export but does not suit for the hrml export. So, a macro from
> my .sty file just gets typed as is in the html file. Also, Xypic codes
> get transferred to actual images in LaTeX export, but in the html export
> gets treated as a piece of code.
>
> 2. I have also problems with file links in the Org mode and it is not
> recognised. However, hyperref recognises the http links or doi links.
>
> I would be thankful if I could find some help here in solving the two
> problems above.
>

> With my regards and all the very best wishes,
>
> partha
>
> Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.zhao@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > On Mon, Dec 28, 2020 at 1:09 PM David Masterson
> > <dsmasterson92630@outlook.com> wrote:

> >> Haven't used it, but this is a problem that sounds like mmm-mode (on
> >> Melpa) is for,
> >
> > Thanks for your notes. I've filed an issue to the author of mmm-mode:
> > https://github.com/purcell/mmm-mode/issues/120.
> >
> > Regards

Theory and Simulation of Materials
Hebei Polytechnic University of Science and Technology engineering
NO. 552 North Gangtie Road, Xingtai, China