[QUESTION] I can't get my original email copy to this mailing list

From: miles christopher
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2021 02:52:42 +0000

I found that I didn't get my sent email (original copy) in this mailing list.

I checked the setting option of "Receive your own posts to the list?" on page:
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/options/help-gnu-emacs

It is "Yes".

Am I filtered or something?

--
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3