The relationship of settings for font in init.el and the one shown on "P

From: Hongyi Zhao
Subject: The relationship of settings for font in init.el and the one shown on "Pick a font" UI.
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2021 16:33:13 +0800

On the "Pick a font" UI, I select the following font and then "Save Options":

"DejaVuSansMono Nerd Font Mono Book"

Then I noticed that emacs will generate the following settings in the init.el:

(custom-set-faces
 ;; custom-set-faces was added by Custom.
 '(default ((t (:family "DejaVuSansMono Nerd Font Mono" :foundry
"PfEd" :slant normal :weight normal :height 143 :width normal)))))

I still can't find out the exact correspondence between the settings
for font in init.el and the one shown on "Pick a font" UI. Any hints
will be highly appreciated.

BR,
Theory and Simulation of Materials
Hebei Polytechnic University of Science and Technology engineering
NO. 552 North Gangtie Road, Xingtai, China