Re: Is there a translation platform for the Emacs manual

From: Leo Liu
Subject: Re: Is there a translation platform for the Emacs manual
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2021 23:03:16 +0800

Hi.

I found a suitable translation platform, Crowdin
It is an online platform that allows multiple people to collaborate, supports
multiple versions and multiple target languages

I'm using its free version and it works pretty well.
Those who are interested can come and have a look.

https://crowdin.com/project/emacs-manual-chinese
<https://crowdin.com/project/emacs-manual-chinese>

接下来,我将会在这上面进行翻译工作