Re: command-log-mode

From: Philip K.
Subject: Re: command-log-mode
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 12:07:46 +0100

steve-humphreys@gmx.com writes:

> I am trying to use command-log-mode, but I am unsure how to use it.
> Have found no instructions on how to install it and call it.
>
> The source code is here
>
> https://github.com/lewang/command-log-mode

The Commentary section says

        ;; To enable, use e.g.:
        ;;
        ;; (require 'command-log-mode)
        ;; (add-hook 'LaTeX-mode-hook 'command-log-mode)
        ;;
        ;; To see the log buffer, call M-x clm/open-command-log-buffer.

So basically, all you have to do is M-x command-log-mode, to enable it
wherever you need it, and then manually open the log buffer.

--
        Philip K.