How to make most functions don't modify X CLIPBOARD?

From: doltes
Subject: How to make most functions don't modify X CLIPBOARD?
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 17:31:09 -0500

System information

+ OS: Arch Linux
+ Display server: X Window System
+ Emacs version: GNU Emacs 27.1

I've noticed that the following functions insert the killed content to
the CLIPBOARD.

+ kill-region (C-w)
+ kill-line (C-k)
+ kill-word (M-d)
+ backward-kill-word (M-DEL)

The only function I want to be able to modify the CLIPBOARD is
"kill-ring-save" (M-w).

The reason I want to do this is because I suppose that whenever one of
those functions (presented in the list above) is executed, the content
is copied to both the "kill ring" and the CLIPBOARD, and I don't want my
computer to use resources inserting something, into the X clipboard,
which is not going to be pasted to another application.

Is there any way to do this?

P.S.: This is my first time participating in a mailing list. Please, let
me know if I've done something wrong.