[SOLVED] Re: [QUESTION] Mouse click on an text-property object displayed

From: Christopher Miles
Subject: [SOLVED] Re: [QUESTION] Mouse click on an text-property object displayed as image not working
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 04:35:19 +0000

> Christopher Miles <numbchild@gmail.com> writes:
>
>>   keymap               [Show]
>
> That button is clickable btw.

Thanks for hint, I checked it out.

>> So I should define keymap on ~image-map~. But this is global. Is there
>> any other good solution to get around this adding keybinding on global
>> map? Maybe make this ~image-map~ buffer locally?
>
> This is the harder part of the question.  Seems in your case
> `org-display-inline-images' is attaching the keymap property.  You could
> try to override the property, depending on when your code is run.  The
> overlays seem to be collected in `org-inline-image-overlays'.  If a
> changed buffer-local binding of `image-map' does not make sense in your
> case you could also advice `org-display-inline-images'.

Yes, I tested with setting buffer-local `image-map', now it works fine.

> Regards,
>
> Michael.

Thanks, Michael.

--
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3