running code after everything else is finished

From: emacser
Subject: running code after everything else is finished
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 15:07:41 +0000

If I'm in the middle of a code and want to schedule some operation when
everything
else is finished then is this the way to do it?

(progn
(run-with-timer 0 nil 'message "do this after everything else")
(message "everything else"))

I guess running with delay 0 runs it after the main loop regains control, so it
guarantees
it will be run after the rest of the code, right?

Is this the recommended way to do this or is there a better way?