Re: Indenting with spaces rather than tabs

From: wael-zwaiter
Subject: Re: Indenting with spaces rather than tabs
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 14:04:20 +0100

Can I do as follows, so that tabs are removed when "dfv-untabify-state"
is "true".

(defvar dfv-untabify-state nil)
(defun clean-before-save ()
  "Removes trailing spaces and tabs upon exiting"

  (delete-trailing-whitespace)
  (when (dfv-untabify-state)
      (unless (member major-mode '(makefile-gmake-mode makefile-mode))
        (untabify (point-min) (point-max))) ))