What to use: native js-mode or rjsx-mode?

From: Steinar Bang
Subject: What to use: native js-mode or rjsx-mode?
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2021 11:59:36 +0100

I have been using rjsx-mode for react.js with ES6 JSX syntax, since
2018, and have stayed with that since.

I have read what has been written about rjsx-mode, js-mode and js2-mode,
and have been thoroughly confused about where there is development going
on, what state the different modes have been in and what to use going
forward.

I'm still on emacs 26 and 27 (I'm a slow adopter, unless there is
something in a new emacs release I very much want).

If I want something that supports JSX syntax, should I move to the
native js-mode?  Or am I better off staying with rjsx-mode?

And if moving to native js-mode: when should I do this? From emacs 27?
>From emacs 28?

Thanks!

- Steinar