Re: Stop emacs caching gpg keys

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Stop emacs caching gpg keys
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2021 17:48:46 +0100

Colin Baxter wrote:

>> There is always `shell-command', I guess...
>
> Yes, but do you know of any elisp hook that I could use to
> call the shell-command, say whenever I close
> a encrypted buffer?

No, that's why I asked how you do this from Emacs to begin
with, that or those functions would be a good starting point
to look for additional functionality, or a hook if nothing
else...

If you don't find anything I guess you can use
`kill-buffer-hook' and then/there check if this needs to be
done...

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573