Re: Changing into greek glyphs in texinfo-mode

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Changing into greek glyphs in texinfo-mode
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2021 15:01:59 +0100

pietru wrote:

> Does anybody have a strategy how to do this thing? I do not
> think I should do a replacement, only for display, which
> I can turn on or off.

Yes, check out for example dafny-mode which you find in MELPAs
boogie-friends version 20210127.1405 -

Then type fore example

  ensures x ==> "formal verification stinks"

and it will change ==> into something I cannot even make out
here in the Linux VT.

Very annoying IMO.

Check out the compose-* stuff - is that what it is?

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573