Re: Prettify keywords

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: Prettify keywords
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2021 21:13:24 +0000

Thank you. Where can I find the code for it? Does it use prog-mode functionality?

I don't understand your questions, nor how they are related to your original question, but here's an attempt to answer them anyway:

"Where can I find the code for it?" The "foo-mode-hook" variables are evaluated when a buffer with a mode "foo" is entered. If you want to see this for Texinfo, type C-h v texinfo-mode-hook RET, which will open a window with a link to "texinfo.el", which you can follow: it will open the "texinfo.el" file at the point where "texinfo-mode-hook" is defined.

"Does it use prog-mode functionality?" No, "texinfo-mode" is a major mode for Texinfo files, and it has no relation to "prog-mode", which is a major mode for source code files (Python, Java, C, ...).