Re: Separating colour and positioning functioning

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: Separating colour and positioning functioning
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 01:27:52 +0100

I am working on crucible-supinf-enable, which currently does both
font-lock-add-keywords and font-lock-unfontify-region-function

And would like the functionality to enable or disable only supinf
rather than disabling tex-keywords-cruc.

tex-keywords-cruc turns tex keywords to a red colour.

I want to have two functions, one to enable supinf, another to disable it.