Re: tex-mode.el

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: tex-mode.el
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 00:08:08 +0100

Have cleaned up the code, and have identified the problematic part.
I wish to tidy up the "font-lock-add-keywords" part.

Currently the supinf typeface is set using "add-hook", making supinf
activate as soon as one reads the file in emacs.  But, that is not what
I would like.

I would like a function that turns on the supinf typeface, and have another
one that turns it off.  When one reads the file, everything will be shown
an normal text without the typeface.  And with the key-sequence "H-t", one
could then cycle through the different typefaces.