Re: rcirc vs ERC (was: Mostly curtail font-lock-mode)

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: rcirc vs ERC (was: Mostly curtail font-lock-mode)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 23:44:36 +0100

Emanuel Berg via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor
<help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org> writes:

>>> It's a nice small piece of software!
>>
>> I wholeheartedly agree!
>
> OK? Do tell (more) or you just gonna blow your own ... horn?

I can't quite parse that sentence but I like rcirc because it has all
IRC features I need (multiple servers, auto-join, nickserv support,
activity tracking), looks nice (especially with rcirc-color from ELPA),
and is easy to set-up.

Bye,
Tassilo