Re: even elder races get tired of waiting

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: even elder races get tired of waiting
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 00:52:59 +0100

Jean Louis wrote:

>> Let's see ... don't we have any software to answer that
>> question? :)
>
> qalculate says there can be various basis to calculate it:
>
> Basis is the type of day counting you want to use: 0: US
> 30/360, 1: real days (default), 2: real days/360, 3: real
> days/365 or 4: European 30/360.

Emacs and dateutils got it to something, whatever it is it is
the same, I'm sure they considered every scenario including
Hollywood actresses' photogenicity and female sensitivity
regarding age before arriving at the same solution, what the
Postgres guys are up to I wonder but they are scoring low
points as it stands what I can see.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573