Re: MacOS (emacsformacosx) c-spc, does not run set-mark-command

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: MacOS (emacsformacosx) c-spc, does not run set-mark-command
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 08:50:31 +0000

Does anybody know how to achieve the traditional binding of C-space to set-mark-command on MacOS (for emacsformacos)?

I don't understand your question. C-SPC should work out of the box I think, at least it does here. The M-SPC (just-one-space) does not with default settings, because M-SPC is used for Spotlight search, but you can deactive this easily in the preferences if you want.