Re: Finding last *Async Shell Command* buffer?

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Finding last *Async Shell Command* buffer?
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 18:18:41 +0300

* Emanuel Berg via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor
<help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org> [2021-03-25 18:05]:
> Jean Louis wrote:
>
> > Is there way to find the last *Async Shell Command* buffer?
> >
> > Often I like running commands in background but there is
> > hundreds of buffers and it would be useful to have a command
> > to quickly change to the last one invoked.
>
> The *Buffer List* should be sorted but if you want even
> faster, tell me what these buffers are called exactly...

To find out the buffer by listing, I would need to enter each buffer
and review it if it is the right one.

I rather think of having last buffer somehow somewhere recorded that I
can just click on a key and get or browse those bufers by repeating
the key.