Re: How to debug memory leaks

From: edgar
Subject: Re: How to debug memory leaks
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 22:24:56 +0000

From:  Jean Louis
I have 2 pictures attached on what happens sometimes on my side.

Is that maybe font leaking? It looks like some fonts leaked somewhere
and I don't know where... there is hole somewhere...

I think that Stefan already kind of gave a hint on this being a cumbersome task. If you want to try, may be you can help yourself with the link that I posted originally (where they show how to deal with this types of issues, especially a font leak). Bonne chance! :D .