Re: How to debug memory leaks

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: How to debug memory leaks
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 15:17:01 +0100

Stefan Monnier wrote:

> Sadly, in my experience the kinds of excessive memory use
> problems people experience come from elsewhere (such as the
> occasional need to load all the fonts that exist in your
> system to try and figure out if you have a font that can
> display that damn emoticon that your brother found cute).

HA! :)

Don't forget to tell me if and when you feel I do stuff like
that...

Can't recall a memory problem tho? ... hoho

(actually my memory was close to photographic before I got
this nerve damage or whatever it is. but it is still better
than everyone else around me. maybe I hang out with a bunch of
bozos tho)

Wasn't it the great super-engineer Steve Wozniak who crashed
his aeroplane and lost the ability to store new memories in
his brain?

@book{iwoz,
  author     = {Steve Wozniak},
  isbn       = {0-393-06143-4},