Re: RMS Setup

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: RMS Setup
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 00:48:49 +0100

Jean Louis wrote:

>> Cred and respect to RMS for all he has done but one
>> shouldn't just choose software based on what someone else
>> does. Find your own form!
>
> Form or software?

Software is one part of it. And from there starts the more
interesting part...

  https://dataswamp.org/~incal/SOFTWARE

> I have tried using software because I heard other people
> using it, Thunderbird, Evolution, Rmail, Gnus, but the mutt,
> the loyal dog, is always with me. Writing emails with Emacs
> sending with mutt into msmtp queue and dispatching every few
> minutes with fcron.

Yeah, nothing wrong with hearing stuff :)

To quote the great software engineer Yogi Berra, you can see
a lot by just looking!

> I see others use Thunderbird, so I used it after mutt for
> few years, with issues discovered, I went back to mutt.

You have your own form, don't worry :)

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal