Re: How should this profiler report interpreted?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: How should this profiler report interpreted?
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 17:30:45 +0100

> idea ( Unix ) # no other option, hit RET
> implementation ( Linux | BSD | ... ) # whatever
> set of default software ( GNU | BSD | ...) # so much more
> versatility (options) with GNU so choose that
> style ( TUI | GUI ) # not cut in rock, just an indicator to
> the installer software what to focus oohn just ahh little bit
> more
> editor ( Emacs | Vim | ... ) # IMPORTANT, here you are supposed to choose
> Emacs!
> desktop # isn't that parallel to the distro, what is it and
> who needs it? *skipped*
> window system protocol ( Wayland | X11 ) # for the experts
> window manager ( Openbox | openbsd-cwm ) # :) ha
> etc etc
> done

"True that most forks seem stupid but once in a while you
know, so diversity is our strength in the long run"

Sure, but you can have diversity here as well:

editor ( Emacs | Vim | ... | (waaay back) | yag-emacs )

yag-emacs = yet another... no. you-are-gay-emacs, fork of
Emacs adapted to gay people

... but that doesn't make sense? it has nothing to do with it?

Yes, I told you it is a stupid fork, that's why it is downmost
in a veery long list of editors!

But it IS there!

Diversity: found (mission accomplished)

--