Consult some suggestions for adjusting keyboard shortcuts to bind confli

From: Hongyi Zhao
Subject: Consult some suggestions for adjusting keyboard shortcuts to bind conflicts.
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2021 09:39:49 +0800

On Ubuntu 20.04, I use fcitx input framework, which use Ctr + SPC to
trigger input method and Saladict which use Alt + s to call its
standalone panel.

But all the above key bindings have been predefined in Emacs. Could
you please give me some suggestions on adjusting keyboard shortcuts to
avoid binding conflicts?

Regards
Theory and Simulation of Materials
Hebei Polytechnic University of Science and Technology engineering
NO. 552 North Gangtie Road, Xingtai, China