Re: Maybe we can improve this function call-process-to-string?

From: Arthur Miller
Subject: Re: Maybe we can improve this function call-process-to-string?
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2021 21:41:55 +0200

Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> writes:

> There was no domain with support.gnu, so I took gnu.support

And if there was you would took it and look more deceptive? :)

Why do you need to pretend that you are some official representing GNU?

Do you use bugs@gnu.support even in correspondence with other people?

If your intention is really just to promote FSF, so why not
jean@gnu.support or something less pretentious?

>> Maybe you have all best intentions, but it looks shady, more akin to
>> a scam page.
>
> OK, did you get maybe some offer to buy? Did you have any relation
> with the site? Lost something?

So what? Just because you didn't scammed me, I or nobody shouldn't care?

What is the master plan? Is it some kind of a honeypot? If some poor
sould contacts you, you will politely ask them to install ssh software
and give you sudo login so you can "fix" the problem for them?

I mean if you just wish to promote FSF why that form for people to
contact you. If you wish to help people there would be probably more
humane and less pretentious ways.

>  _     ___  _
> | |   / _ \| |
> | |  | | | | |
> | |__| |_| | |___
>

> I really admire programmers, but sometimes I get stunned with
> nonsensical illogical reasoning.

:-) Yeah, I am very illogical.

It might seem illogical to confront a scammer, but it is the reaction I
wanted to see.

I don't know, you maybe are just weird or you are truly a scammer. I
don't have enough data to make a judgement, I am divided what I think.

I appologize to other people on this list for bringing this up, I am
just perplexed.