Re: Consult some suggestions for adjusting keyboard shortcuts to bind co

From: Hongyi Zhao
Subject: Re: Consult some suggestions for adjusting keyboard shortcuts to bind conflicts.
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 14:19:07 +0800

On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 4:16 AM Nikolay Kudryavtsev
<nikolay.kudryavtsev@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, do you use M-s prefix commands? I seldom do, so I've rebound them
> to another prefix and use M-s for window switching instead.
>
> As for running Emacs with multiple input systems, my usual setup is
> setting up the OS to switch input language on Caps Lock and Ctrl+Shift,
> since neither of those keys mess with Emacs in any way and I seldom need
> Caps Lock.

Caps Lock in itself will (de)activate the capital character input
mode, so, I think maybe Ctrl+Shift is more preferable.

Regards
Theory and Simulation of Materials
Hebei Polytechnic University of Science and Technology engineering
NO. 552 North Gangtie Road, Xingtai, China