on how to install gnutls dlls on windows

From: Wayne Harris
Subject: on how to install gnutls dlls on windows
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 13:12:53 -0300

I don't know how to install this library.  My GNU Emacs 27.1 is a 64-bit
application.  I have MSYS2 installed and I used PACMAN to install the
packages

  gnutls-3.7.0-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.zst
  libgnutls-3.7.0-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.zst

As a consequence, I have the following files, among others:

./usr/bin/gnutls-cli-debug.exe
./usr/bin/gnutls-cli.exe
./usr/bin/gnutls-serv.exe
./usr/bin/msys-gnutls-30.dll
./usr/bin/msys-gnutlsxx-28.dll
./var/cache/pacman/pkg/gnutls-3.7.0-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.zst
./var/cache/pacman/pkg/libgnutls-3.7.0-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.zst
./bin/gnutls-cli-debug.exe
./bin/gnutls-cli.exe
./bin/gnutls-serv.exe
./bin/msys-gnutls-30.dll
./bin/msys-gnutlsxx-28.dll

Executables such as gnutls-cli.exe work just fine.  But I've no idea
what the procedure

  gnutls-available-p

expects.  It always returns nil to me in GNU Emacs 27.1.  The procedure
is defined in C source code.  The page

http://xn--9dbdkw.se/diary/how_to_enable_GnuTLS_for_Emacs_24_on_Windows/index.en.html

talks about it from the standpoint of GNU Emacs 24.  I have actually
successfully installed GnuTLS in Emacs 24.3, but the same approach
doesn't seem to work on GNU Emacs 27.1.

Thanks for pointing me in any interesting directions here!