Re: Using unmaintained plugins

From: Bithov Vinu
Subject: Re: Using unmaintained plugins
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 10:40:05 +0100

An addendum: a quick scan of org-drill reveals that all it uses (from org
at least) is the functionality to search for headers with a certain tag
(:drill: in its case) and some other core functionality (it doesn't use any
hot-out-of-the-oven org features) so I think I can rest assured that unless
there's a major refactoring of all of org, I need to worry.