modeline: move battery indicator as provided by (display-battery-mode)

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: modeline: move battery indicator as provided by (display-battery-mode)
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 10:37:05 +0200

Hi

I have turned on display-battery-mode since the battery of Laptop is a
bit old. However in some buffers, due to the amount of minor-modes that
are turn on, I cannot see the battery indicator.

I already tried out

(require 'diminish)
(diminish 'abbrev-mode "Abv")
(diminish 'pabbrev-mode "Pabv")
(diminish 'eldoc-mode "ElD")
(diminish 'orglink-mode "OgLk")
(diminish 'flyspell-mode "Fly")

But especially in LaTeX (auctex) mode it does not help. Because the
mayor mode itself has a rather big string.

Can I place the battery indicator say just behind the column/line
indicator?

Thanks

Uwe Brauer