Re: indentation

From: ptlo
Subject: Re: indentation
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 20:29:32 +0200

I have a comment starting with ! in column  1, and a F90 code on next line
starting around column 7. When I hit enter inside the comment, the rest of the
comment is now on new line and aligned according to the *next* line (the F90
code). Moreover the start of the comment, instead of left alone -- is equally
aligned too, i.e. the ! moved to around col. 7.  This all happens even when
above the comment was another comment starting e.g. in col. 1, not another F90
code, meaning that the indentation is governed by what follows not precedes.
Crazines squared, isn't it?

Cheers

Petr