Re: Insert text in command-log-mode buffer before logging

From: steve-humphreys
Subject: Re: Insert text in command-log-mode buffer before logging
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 14:24:33 +0200

Have tried inserting text in the following function but it is not being
displayed.  I think the buffer is not available at that point.

(defun clm/open-command-log-buffer (&optional arg)

On the other hand "clm/log-command (&optional cmd)" intercepts command
activation
but I do not want my text to appear every time there is command activation.