Re: setq-local: Wrong number of arguments

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: setq-local: Wrong number of arguments
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 10:56:03 +0200

In the latest version of trisquel they are stuck with Emacs 25.

Christopher Dimech
General Administrator - Naiad Informatics - GNU Project (Geocomputation)
- Geophysical Simulation
- Geological Subsurface Mapping
- Disaster Preparedness and Mitigation
- Natural Resource Exploration and Production
- Free Software Advocacy