Re: Org to Markdown programmatically

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Org to Markdown programmatically
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 23:54:24 +0300

* Emanuel Berg via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor
<help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org> [2021-05-05 23:40]:
> When I applied the Android app "SEO Check" to the all the pages
> and fixed everything it suggested - and the suggestions were
> very good, not just classic SEO stuff (see previous posts).
> Also, the app is awesome, organized, fast, good interface, no
> ads or disruptive elements, none of the bad stuff we associate
> with smartphone apps...

I get it.

> Try it, and see if you can beat my 79% :)

Neither I use Google, nor proprietary software. Sorry.

On initially Android phones, I have them all replaced with either
Replicant or LineageOS. One Android device remains, it uses Aurora
Store (anonymous Google Play Store).

40 MB of unknown code from Germany to load on my phone? Ah, no. Though
I like Germany most, it is where I am, but I am not...

And they will not guarantee me any sales.

SEO is old fashioned in terms of money. Today what counts are
marketing methods. People without personal website and SEO can make
thousands and millions just by using good marketing methods. Funnel
marketing is what counts. It is cheaper than focusing on websites.

> This also score 79% now BTW:

I think that proprietary vendor you mention is using your data to sell
their application. If they would really know SEO, they would not sell
SEO tools. How many times I found that. If somebody is really skilled
in SEO as to bring specific sites on top, then why don't they make
millions? It is self-defeating advertising. SEO is myth and too much
of it, as of today, spoils Internet and makes negative
effects. Writing normal text withot exaggeration to put attention on
search engines is what counts more today.

> > I like popping. I don't know why would the word "iterate"
> > not relate to `while' here.
>
> If you iterate the material naturally with a loop that fits
> the purpose you don't have to poop. It is a poor man's way of
> doing it.

Poop?

--
Jean