Re: Org to Markdown programmatically

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Org to Markdown programmatically
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 01:51:05 +0300

* Emanuel Berg via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor
<help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org> [2021-05-06 00:58]:
> I have no idea, maybe there is FOSS in the Debian repos that
> do that kinda things?

Not that I need it, not today. I just use my system, knowledge, W3.org
information, and sales and marketing knowledge.

If I want long term income, websites are working well, people are
coming. It is good placing hyperlinks everywhere. Activities beyond
SEO and WWW can bring more and quicker money, like for example
physical posters in places where is target audience. Pay for new
leads when necessary, it works well.

The recent `rcd-template-eval' function helps in sales, as it is much
easier to write text that intepolates pieces of smaller information,
then writing programming code that yields with text.

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

https://stallmansupport.org/