Re: Org to Markdown programmatically

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Org to Markdown programmatically
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 01:56:58 +0300

* Emanuel Berg via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor
<help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org> [2021-05-06 01:01]:
> Jean Louis wrote:
>
> >> I have the cl- prefix 117 times in my Elisp!
> >
> > 66 here [...] it was mostly for `cl-pushnew'
>
> :)
>
> Sounds like you alright...

I will remove all `cl-' prefixes as I don't like them, even if I need
to use aliases. This is not recommendation for programmers, it is so
personal preference.

(defalias 'cl-push 'newpush) -- why not...

I can even think of writing Lisp that may interpolate functions in
something totally different.

(⟦ cl-pushnew ⟧ "value" list) could then interpolate to anything:

(cl-pushnew "value" list) but also:

(new-thrust "value" list) or

(force-inside "value" list) or

(schieben-Sie-es-neu "value" list)