Re: Using Calc

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: Using Calc
Date: Thu, 06 May 2021 07:51:11 +0000

(On a side note, I'm currently working on a 'M-x make-kids-sleep' command in which you might be interested, too. Stay tuned!)

I have quite good success with reading them the Elisp manual in the evening instead of stirring tales.

And if it doesn't work, the disassembly of `subr.el` is a pretty good alternative.

IME, reading the ~700 key bindings of Gnus aloud with their command name is very effective, too.