Re: [External] : Re: Any faster way to find frequency of words?

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: [External] : Re: Any faster way to find frequency of words?
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 20:05:21 +0300

* Drew Adams <drew.adams@oracle.com> [2021-05-10 19:35]:
> > I just wonder if the order matters. It should not matter in hash,
> > alist, plist I guess.
>
> Order can matter in an alist or plist.

It could matter if one access it beyond those specific Emacs Lisp
functions. For example I could and have created alist of most frequent
words, but then realized, it need not be alist, it can be simple
list with lists. But maybe internally is something faster.

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

https://stallmansupport.org/