Re: headings for texinfo-mode using outline-minor-mode

From: pietru
Subject: Re: headings for texinfo-mode using outline-minor-mode
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 14:48:20 +0200

Having outline-minor-mode set outline-heading-alist and outline-regexp form the
different languages (elisp, texinfo).  Then each major mode could use it when
outline-minor-mode is activated.  Currently, each language sets its own.

But it seems to me that outline-minor-mode could do that.  Everything would then
be well contained, rather than spread around the various major-modes.