Re: Setting up user defined texinfo headlines using outline-heading-alis

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: Setting up user defined texinfo headlines using outline-heading-alist
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 05:49:35 +0200

I would be grateful for some explanation of variables "outline-regexp" and
"outline-heading-alist".

texinfo.el sets both "outline-heading-alist" and "outline-regexp", the latter
from the
other using the same variable "texinfo-section-list".

Do we really need to have both outline-heading-alist and texinfo-section-list,
because
as far as I can see we are using the same definition of headings and levels
with the