Re: Changing outline-minor-mode keybindings for texinfo files

From: michael-franzese
Subject: Re: Changing outline-minor-mode keybindings for texinfo files
Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 08:21:42 +0200

I have been long time simply using global-set-key.  But with my recent texinfo
work I have started to see how to set up things to apply only when in
texinfo-mode.

Am now using "H-o" to define outline commands, so that "H-o b" does
outline-hide-body.
Originally I had "H-b" for this but realised a clash with some bifurcating
functions
I use.

Customarily, I call

  (global-set-key (kbd "H-n") (kbd "H-b"))

But that is for global binding