New package rcd-hash-edit.el

From: Jean Louis
Subject: New package rcd-hash-edit.el
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 17:33:29 +0300

I have made a new package rcd-hash-edit.el for visual hash editing
within tabulated-list-mode. It does supports only hashes and works
like form editing convenience. It is like a mini database.

Emacs Lisp package `rcd-hash-edit`
https://hyperscope.link/3/7/6/6/1/Emacs-Lisp-package-rcd-hash-edit-37661.html

Where I may need help (who knows) is with `eval' generation of a new
hash and testing if somebody may find use of it.

Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

https://stallmansupport.org/
https://rms-support-letter.github.io/