Re: Does pcase need progn in if condition

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Does pcase need progn in if condition
Date: Sat, 22 May 2021 14:08:21 +0300

* Emanuel Berg via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor
<help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org> [2021-05-22 12:33]:
> Some Elisp for you:
>
>   cl-prog
>   cl-prog*
>   cl-progv
>   cl-tagbody

Those are Common Lisp emulation functions. I consider those good for
people used to Common Lisp. I used to be used to it, not any
more. cl-macs.el is macro package. So I find it good when it is
necessary to port some Common Lisp to Emacs Lisp. When writing new
code they never necessary.

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns