Re: Use Emacs as the IDE for Wolfram Mathematica.

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: Use Emacs as the IDE for Wolfram Mathematica.
Date: Sun, 23 May 2021 08:39:16 +0200

Mathematics is done by computers based on heuristic formulas and computational
methods
way different than what is taught in classroom.

Suggesting that Mathematica can bring to you very complex methods is not a
beneficial
aspect for a researcher because it doesn't tell you how they accomplished it
and it
could well have take years of work and research that you need to do all over
again.

Christopher Dimech
General Administrator - Naiad Informatics - GNU Project (Geocomputation)
- Geophysical Simulation
- Geological Subsurface Mapping
- Disaster Preparedness and Mitigation
- Natural Resource Exploration and Production
- Free Software Advocacy