Free software is liberty for future - Re: Use Emacs as the IDE for Wolfr

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Free software is liberty for future - Re: Use Emacs as the IDE for Wolfram Mathematica.
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 00:42:52 +0300

* Emanuel Berg via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor
<help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org> [2021-05-24 00:35]:
> Christopher Dimech wrote:
>
> > Rather one should realise that the way forward is in not
> > using Wolfram Mathematica in the first place.
>
> The laws of computing forbids it.
>
> All hail techno-techno totalitarianism!

ಠ_ಠ

The 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞[1] is strong and wants the future of full control over
the population.

What we do today and the manner of preference and popularization of
free software strongly influence the future and freedom of planetary
citizens.

1: dark force

--
Jean