Re: Setting all text to bold

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Setting all text to bold
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 15:02:20 +0300

* Christopher Dimech <dimech@gmx.com> [2021-05-25 14:24]:
> I want to set all text to bold in emacs.  Have been calling
> (facemenu-set-bold),
> but encountered a problem whilst using Emacs 28.0.50.
>
> It has come to my attention that (facemenu-set-bold) is not to be invoked in
> an init file.
>
> How can one get all the emacs sessions in bold typeface exactly?

For you, as BOLD fan, you need ULTRA BOLD:

(set-face-attribute 'default nil :weight 'ultra-bold)

‘:weight’

VALUE specifies the weight of the font to use.  It must be one of the
symbols ‘ultra-bold’, ‘extra-bold’, ‘bold’, ‘semi-bold’, ‘normal’,
‘semi-light’, ‘light’, ‘extra-light’, ‘ultra-light’.

Now I would like to know how to set face for specific single char....

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

https://stallmansupport.org/