How to show the mailing list in gnus-summary-line-format?

From: Rodrigo Morales
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 16:06:39 -0500

I'm using nnmaildir in GNUS to read local mail which is synchronised
using mbsync.

I'm suscribed to multiple mailing lists and sometimes I want to read and
answer to those messages that belong to a given mailing list. For this
reason, I want to know whether it is possible to show the mailing list a
given messsage belongs to in the summary buffer.

In mu4e, I can list all the mails that belong to a given mailing list by
executing the following command.

#+BEGIN_SRC BASH
mu find 'list:help-gnu-emacs.gnu.org'
#+END_SRC

Because of this, I suppose that each message stores the mailing list it
belongs to in its metadata, so I'm pretty sure GNUS can show that
information in the summary buffer through modifying "gnus-summary-line-format".

If this is not possible, do any of you know a way to list all the
messages that belong to a given mailing list in GNUS?