"emacs-28.0.50 -q" and "emacs-28.0.50 -Q" with outline-minor-mode-highli

From: pauline-galea
Subject: "emacs-28.0.50 -q" and "emacs-28.0.50 -Q" with outline-minor-mode-highlight
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 20:13:25 +0200

> Sent: Friday, May 28, 2021 at 5:34 AM
> From: "Philip Kaludercic" <philipk@posteo.net>
> To: pauline-galea@gmx.com
> Cc: "Help Gnu Emacs" <help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>

All three subheaditgs look the same to me.  That was my point, the result in
not pretty
and the capability requires more work.   For instance, changing the faces would
also change
those heading highlighting.  This does not seem to bother the maintainers
whilst expecting
other to be ok with it, terning down requests for improvements.