How users start programming in Emacs Lisp...

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: How users start programming in Emacs Lisp...
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 22:30:42 +0200

I would like to be able to decide the name from the mini-buffer.
How can that be done?

----- Christopher Dimech

Society has became too quick to pass judgement and declare someone Persona
Non-Grata,
the most extreme form of censure a country can bestow.

In a new era of destructive authoritarianism, I support Richard Stallman.
Times of great
crisis are also times of great opportunity. I call upon you to make this
struggle yours as well !

https://stallmansupport.org/     https://www.fsf.org/     https://www.gnu.org/