Re: Use Emacs as the IDE for Wolfram Mathematica.

From: TRS-80
Subject: Re: Use Emacs as the IDE for Wolfram Mathematica.
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2021 11:48:31 -0400

On 2021-05-23 06:10, Emanuel Berg via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor wrote:
Christopher Dimech wrote:

I see it as support for proprietary software which does
nothing for the GNU Project.

Christ, what is this licence zeal all of a sudden?

If an official GNU Project mailing list is not the appropriate place
to discuss such issues, I don't know where else would be?

Also, FWIW, I agree with Christopher.  There is a whole world of
places out there to discuss proprietary software.  Cannot those of us
who have decided to eschew it entirely have one little slice of the
Internet where we can get away from that in peace?

Cheers,
TRS-80